After Builders Cleaning London Deep Cleaning – That Little Bit Extra!
Use deep cleaning from After Builders Cleaning London when you want professional cleaners to bring an extra sparkle to your home. You get to specify exactly what’s included in your service.
What Makes Detailed Cleaning Different
With a detailed cleaning service, the focus is generally on the chores that don’t need doing every day. These are the jobs that take that little bit longer, but which reward you with the satisfaction of knowing that your home meets the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Listed below you’ll find some of the chores you could include in your service:
Bathroom deep cleaning
- Tiles and grout cleaned
- Taps de-limed and polished
- All fixtures and fittings washed, dried, and polished
- Floors mopped
- Toilets or bidets disinfected.
Kitchen deep cleaning
- Appliances and cupboards cleaned inside and out
- Fridges or freezers emptied, defrosted, and cleaned
- Appliances moved to clean behind or underneath them
Other deep cleaning
- Preparing spare rooms for guests
- Wiping down skirting boards and other paintwork
- Moving furniture to vacuum clean underneath and behind it
- Any general cleaning chores you’d like completed
The customer service adviser you speak to will collate a list of the jobs you’d like done, and then turn this into a check sheet for your cleaners to work from on the day of your service.
Adapting Your After Builders Cleaning London Service to Your Needs
- Book an early morning, daytime, or early evening appointment
- Weekend services cost the same as weekday bookings
- Request a single cleaner for lighter work, or two or more domestics when you need heavy items moved
- Minimum appointment is three hours – extend your session according to your own needs
Get a Price for Your Deep Cleaning
Call us anytime on . It’ll only take a few minutes to plan your work, get a quote, and confirm your reservation.